Tuesday, April 15, 2008

wow...

I couldn't figure out how i got so many comments til i checked chrissy's blog. THANKS sister. But thank you to all those that commented on this very boring blog. My kids are off track so it makes it difficult to check in but i did it! FYI the biggest loser is on tonight and i can't wait. My favorite show ever. I still want to get some pictures on here sometime, but right now Im going shopping for Leslies Baby unborn boy...so excited! ok so much for the life of me...bye

P.S. Hi Cheryl...I'll e-mail ya!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

sounds like fun! i already got little baby boy's present. i hope leslie likes it!

chrissy said...

The reason that you can't go to Greg's blog when you click on his name is because he doesn't use BLOGGER to write his blog. He uses his own website. CLICK HERE to get to his blog.

Sislers said...

YAY...presents for my little boy! I'm way excited for the shower tomorrow too :)
See ya later...

otismiller said...

So sorry that I can't go!You all have fun!

chrissy said...

Well, I'm proud of you that your blog last a whole week. Should we have a little funeral for it, now?

:P

And have fun at scrapaway. i'm totally jealous. i wish i was going!!!

last thing: when you get home, remember to take your pages INSIDE the house. HA HA

Nicole said...

Yeah! I just found yours and Cheryl's blog...more to add to my list of blogs to check!
Let's get together soon!
Where's the photos???