Wednesday, April 9, 2008

THANK YOU to my sister-in-laws!

My blog is not very exciting but three days in a row i have written in it. I had to volunteer at the school, do piano lessons, and scouts so i did not get a chance to post photos...but i will!
And leslie...the exercise thing is sooo overated! Take your time girl! (p.s. i need an avon catalog). And Mere, find something to do out this way cause my kids want to play with hanah really bad. By everyone. And by everyone i mean the only two people who have ever read it.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I am so proud of you!!!!

Are your kids off-track? We have to run down to Sandy tomorrow to drop something off to Chrissy, but we aren't staying down there. I don't know how you manage to get everything done and stay sane. Taking the library books back today wore me out! I had to stop and get a Coke! :)

chrissy said...

i get it, i get it, i'm sorry i haven't looked at your blog until tonight! i didn't believe that you would actually DO it :)

POWER said...

Woohoo! Glad to see you flogging, sis! :D